This job is no longer available
Permanent Project Engineer - Altens, Aberdeen. Excellent Salary Package
Progressive GE are currently working with a leading subsea service company in the recruitment of a project engineer to join their team on a permanent basis in their Altens office. This is very much a varied role reporting to the head of projects.
You will liaise with the client on a regular basis, fully understanding their requirements and translating them into tasks for the engineering department. As well as this you will assist with writing test procedures and any other documentation to ensure that the projects are delivered within tight time constraints.
On a day to day basis responsibilities include:
- Planning and coordinating project activities - involving the design, manufacturing and testing of subsea equipment
- Assisting the project coordinators in the selection of appropriate vendors and suppliers
- Responsibility for delivering the projects within the assigned schedule and budget
Previous experience and qualifications:
- Minimum BEng in Mechanical Engineering or related engineering degree
- Previous design experience within the subsea environment ideally subsea pressure control or subsea well control
- Previous project management experience would be advantageous
- Strong IT skills, candidates must be highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity please reply to this email with a copy of your most up to date CV. Should this position not be of interest please feel free to pass this information onto anyone that you think may be interested in having a chat.
*All applicants will be treated as strictly confidential*