This job is no longer available
Teacher of the Deaf
Randstad Education is the UK market leader in Education Recruitment. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for nearly twenty years.
- Long Term initially with a view for Permanent placement for the right candidate 2014-2015.
- Statutory Deaf Teaching Qualification in association with - BATOD, PGDip
- Teacher of the Deaf, to ensure that hearing-impaired pupils have access to all curricular and extra-curricular activities.
- To help pupils to develop lively, enquiring minds, the ability to question and argue rationally and to apply themselves to tasks and physical skills.
- Build close working relationships with the class staff to ensure continuity and progression between year groups.
- Primary School based in Barking & Dagenham; East London.
- Good manners and respect for one another are highly valued; we promote social awareness and provide clear moral guidance.
- A broad, balanced and stimulating curriculum education is about more than just exam results, it is about every pupil reaching their full potential, socially and academically.
- All mainstream classrooms are fitted with sound field systems which improve the listening environment for all pupils.
- The School is made up of a broad range of individuals and groups from an increasingly diverse mix of backgrounds, experiences, lifestyles, languages and cultures.
- Pupils are always encouraged to investigate, initiate, contribute and reflect as they progress along their path of learning.
- Support the schools special needs policy on inclusion and to assist in the identification and teaching of pupils with special needs within the class.
Your application will be managed by a dedicated specialist education consultant who will guide and support you through the process in an honest and trustworthy manner to ensure you find the right match for you.