FX Business Analyst
FX Business Analyst - Investment banking
An investment banking client of mine has an urgent opening for a Business Analyst with a solid understanding of the FX business.
Key Responsibilities -
* Performing business analysis on both new business opportunities and existing systems and processes.
* Acting as a key point of contact for the business line and the wider connected business community.
* Facilitating communication between the business line and other departments.
* Actively participating in the prioritisation process.
* Conversion of requirements gathered from stakeholders into appropriate documentation.
* Rigorous quality assurance, ensuring high quality solutions for the business line.
* Driving business process re-engineering and configuration management.
* Training users and IT staff.
* Working as a member of the CM FX team to establish common approaches and processes.
Technical Skills -
* Excellent business analysis and influencing skills. The ability to explain complex concepts clearly and concisely.
* Experience dealing with front office customers and successfully eliciting detailed information from them under pressured circumstances.
* Extensive financial knowledge of the business line's products, processes, the market risk environment and associated workflows.
* Ability to develop and maintain a strong working relationship with key internal clients.
* Strong communication skills with proven business expectation management.
* Proven focus on quality assurance and a track record of rigorous attention to detail.
* An appropriate level of technical IT knowledge is essential. At minimum, the candidate must evidence an understanding of component models, data modeling and similar high-level paradigms.
* A high degree of individual responsibility. The ability to own a task and see it through from inception to close.
Please send a cv to apply or feel free to call Ilan for more info.
Interviews are being arranged asap!