Head Of Planning And Governance
My client, an NHS organisation based in London are looking for an Interim Planning and Governance Manager for a period of 3-4 months.
This is a senior role (Band 8c) where you will be responsible for overseeing and standardising governance within the organisation as well as supporting the delivery of commissioning plans and performance targets.
To be successful in this role you must have an in depth understanding of governance within a range of NHS settings.
Your main responsibilities in this role will include;
- Driving quality and managing risk
- Managing the Board Assurance Framework and Risk Registers.
- Managing IG issues
- Managing governing body meetings
- Developing short and medium term commissioning plans
- Taking the lead on all governance issues.
- Monitor and manage KPI's
Ideally you will have knowledge of QIPP which you can utilise in this role.
If you are interested in this role and believe you have the skills and experience required, please call Kris Coulthard on 0207 851 7808 and submit an up to date CV.