Security Consultant - Penetration Tester
My client are looking to make numerous additions to their well established PenTesting divisions across the UK in conjunction with their continuous expansion. As a penetration tester you will be joining a skilful team and will contribute towards scoping, conducting and reporting on tests for clients throughout the UK.
The successful candidate will have a strong background in penetration testing and will possess the following key skills & experiences:
- Have significant experience working within a pure penetration testing role in a variety of commercial environments. (web, app, infrastructure, network, wireless)
- Proven ability to explain the output of a penetration test to a non-technical client
- Business facing / client facing skills
- Experienced in using a variety of network and exploiting tools to identify vulnerabilities and recommend counteractive measures
- Be able to manually code exploits and not rely upon automated tools
- Strong IT security background
In conjunction with their recent growth, my client actively endorse and encourage the development of their staff thus making this a perfect match for a penetration tester looking to gain support in obtaining further certifications. In addition to this they also provide onsite lab facilities for the use of independent R&D.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Penetration Tester looking for a role where they can grow personally and professionally.
Salaries range depending on the level of experience of candidates.
Locations vary as they have offices based throughout the UK
Please submit an up do date CV or contact me directly on 02079073838