This job is no longer available
Embedded C, Image, ARM, Safety Critical
I am currently looking for embedded software engineers to work on the development of a new image based project. All the development will be ARM based, coding in 'C'. My client are in the initial stages of a project and looking to get together a whole team of engineers to work on the project.
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 months
Rate: £37-£42 p/h
The client is a world leader in their field constantly producing new and innovative products for their market. You will be required to work on the full lifecycle of the project up to the verification of the end software.
- Expert knowledge and proven experience of C programming language.
- Knowledge of interrupt handling, bootloaders, real-time system response, flash operations and peripheral programming.
- Ability to design, create and debug software for 'bare metal' systems (either no OS or home-grown simple OS).
- Able to create modular, testable code while adhering to company coding standards.
- Must be able to understand code written by others (including 3rd-parties) and be accepting of other design approaches than their own.
- Defensive programming and safety-critical programming knowledge such as MISRA.
- Understanding of Assemblers (ARM, Thumb, Thumb2).
- Experience of software engineering adhering to FDA specification.
- Image processing experience in embedded systems.
- Multi-core/Multi-processor programming/debug.
- Understanding of RTOS principles.
- Ability to create software for Windows desktop OS.
This is an initial 6 months contract with the potential to extend further beyond that time.
If you feel you are suitable then please email me across your CV.