This job is no longer available
An interesting opportunity has a risen with a client of ours in West Yorkshire.
They have been in touch with a requirement for a Network and Telephony engineer who has a good all round knowledge of Cisco networks and various unified comms, the contract will be for six months work in West Yorkshire area.
Duration 6 Months
Day rate 300 - 350 Per day
Would ideally be looking for someone that has experienced working in small to medium sized enterprises. CCNA engineers who have proven relevant experience of the following will be ideal.
Configuring routers and switches
LAN - Design & Support
WAN - Design & Support
Security - Design & Support
Data Centre/Cloud Computing
The role will include
- Setup of Cisco ASA firewalls for VPN site to site connectivity and remote support
- Setup of nexus switches
- Configuring Nexus 5000 switches
- Providing 2nd and 3rd line support in terms of Installation, configuration and troubleshooting of equipment and systems such as Cisco Routers, switches, and some Juniper Netscreen and Cisco voice servers.
- Configuring and troubleshooting layer2 and layer3 switches.
- General network maintenance.
Would you be interested in finding out more?
If so, please respond to me here with an up to date CV as soon as possible and I will give you a call back.