This job is no longer available
Technical Lead C / C++ Developer - A rapidly expanding technology company are looking for a Lead C and C++ engineer to join their team in Bristol due to a new project win. You will be working with a company specialised in complex image recognition devices and object tracking on flagship products in a multi-skilled role with a company which has won several awards for innovation over the last few years.
We are looking for an Engineer experienced in C and C++ with knowledge of software development, management experience (hands on) and experience of some or all of the following skills.
* GUI development and associated tools
* Visual Studio/Embarcadero/Borland Builder;
* UML design;
* Willingness to travel during commission will be essential.
Any experience with the following would not be essential, but would be desirable
* Web / Java development
* Embedded Systems;
* High Reliability Systems (IEC61508 or similar)
* Programming microcontrollers (PIC)
* Serial communications, RS232/RS485, TCP/IP & Real Time Protocols.
In addition to the basic salary they offer a highly competitive benefits package detailed below and are hoping to conduct interviews this/next week.
* 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) + 2 bonus days available
* Paid Overtime
* Generous Pension scheme,
* Health insurance,
* Sickness benefit scheme
* Extensive Training and Career Development opportunities.