This job is no longer available
.NET Developer - Oxfordshire - £35k - Permanent
Key Skill: C#, WCF, ASP.NET, SQL, Windows Azure.
Please send your updated CV ASAP
Permanent Location: Oxfordshire
Salary: £35,000 - £40000 +Benefits + Training + Bonus
Amazing opportunity working for a global company specialising in fashion, homeware, consumer and electrical goods, we have over a decade's experience of delivering market-leading ecommerce, payment and logistics solutions across Europe.
The .Net Developer role you will require a combination of fulfilment development skills along with taking responsibility for the technical aspects of the tasks and activities. .
- Troubleshooting and coding of the core WMS and administrative systems using C#, .NET 4.5, ASP.NET, MVC, MSSQL Server, Windows Azure, Service Bus, SQL Reporting Services and WCF.
- Ensure successful integration with third party e-commerce API's and web services.
- support of and to facilitate business growth
- Take a key and proactive role in Fulfilment/e-commerce projects, including those requiring multi-functional or cross company input and collaboration.
- Handle telephone and email enquiries of a technical nature
REFER A FRIEND
If you're interested in this opportunity, forward you're CV ASAP.
Alternatively, if would like to know more information please contact Shanaz Rob Head of Microsoft Development- call on 0207 469 5255 for more details