This job is no longer available
My client, a growing online media company, has a opportunity for a recruitment manager to join the team and manage the full recruitment process within this HR department.
The role will be responsible for ensuring ambitious recruitment targets are met through the organisation of all recruitment related activities for all business areas.
The role will be expected to both create and engage in the evolution of policies as well as coming up with new techniques for sourcing candidates through online searches (social networking) and other technologies.
The ideal candidate will be expected to;
- provide support and advice to the business on hires across all business areas.
- Guiding hiring managers on best practise recruitment/selection techniques
- Providing job descriptions and definitions
- Managing the entire recruitment process from attraction to Offer
- Creating recruitment solutions to attract and source candidates
- Ensuring all employment legislation is complied with throughout the business
- Maintaining close relationships with candidates
The ideal candidate will have;
- Experience in an online/digital media/technology business
- End to end recruitment experiencerecruitment of Ruby and Clojure Developers essential
- Ability to build lasting relationships with business leaders and managers
- Ability to advise on recruitment methods, approaches to market and market information
- Knowledgeable of labour laws and regulations
- Ability to delegate tasks to team members where appropriate
- Ability to effectively negotiate with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work with senior level candidates and hiring managers
- Ability to handle high volume recruitment
- Be competent with budgets, targets and finances
- Genuine interest in the Tech startup scene
If you are interested then forward a copy of your CV immediately or contact Ross Campbell for more information