This job is no longer available
New product development, Mechanical, Swindon, Rail Industry
I am currently recruiting for a leading, global manufacturer of specialist products and components within a niche industry.
The site is dedicated to both new and existing product development within there field.
Due to expansion and growth the company are looking to increase there engineering department in R & D.
This role is going to suit a passionate engineer with good experience in full life cycle development.
This is an opportunity to join a multi billion pound turnover global organisation.
Development engineer (Mechanical) - £35,000 - £40,000 + dependant on experience + Pension scheme, health care, life insurance and annual bonus scheme
The ideal candidate will have experience in the below to be considered for interview…
- Experience within a mechanical design and development engineer position
- Plastic injection moulding
- Working within improving new product development
- Background in mechanical engineering
- Ideally a degree in mechanical engineering or a similar discipline but this is not essential
- Geometrical tolerancing
- Metal experience preferably sheet metal
Please contact me ASAP if you would like to apply for any of the above vacancies.
If neither are for you then refer a friend/colleague and receive a referral fee!