This job is no longer available
Year 5 Primary Teacher in Hull
A full time Year 5 teacher job at a primary school in Hull has become available working in the Year 5 class on a long term basis. This Year 5 post is due to start in September for 2 terms covering maternity. NQT's are welcome to apply.
We are looking for a Qualified Primary School Teacher who has:
* Qualified Teaching Status
* Proven experience in teaching at primary level with an understanding and good knowledge of the KS2 curriculum.
* Drive, ambition, highly motivated, dynamic, willing to be flexible
* A keen interest in ensuring pupils progress to their full potential by challenging, supporting and engaging pupils, with a commitment towards raising achievements and standards.
* Ability to adapt teaching to different abilities
* Experience of understanding the needs of pupils where English is an additional language
* This 'good' large, 2 form entry school is based in Hull
* 2 form entry
* Staff are friendly and support and are committed to helping pupil's reach their best ability
* The school aims to provide a positive environment where success is celebrated and encouraged
* The staff work in partnership to ensure pupils receive a high standard of learning and aim to create a supportive setting
* The pupils are keen, co-operative learners who are well behaved
* Pupils are of a varied social and cultural background
* English for many is not the first language
* A high proportion of pupils are eligible for free school meals and pupils with special educational needs and/or disabilities is above average.
If you are interested in this job or similar posts please submit your CV or contact Louise on 01482 210 212.
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child safety standards and UK eligibility checks and must be able to provide references for the last 2 years.
Randstad Education is the UK market leader in education recruitment. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills.