This job is no longer available
Our client is a world class, International TV production and media events business, with studios and production facilities based in West London.
They have an urgent need for a fully qualified accountant, to join them as a Production Accountant, working across on a range of sports and entertainment programmes. Acting as a link between the head of finance and the production management teams, the purpose of the role is to manage the production spend on 50+ live or non-live events throughout a year.
You will take ownership for:
- Co-ordinating and managing the preparation of accurate, detailed and timely events budgets
- Production budgeting process from setting through to close down
- Monitoring costs against budgets on a regular basis
- Consolidating the event budgets in to a quarterly rolling financial forecast
- Ensure all production purchases comply with regulations and paying freelancers
- Reviewing and posting journals for PM
- Authorising float and expenses accounting and purchase invoices
- You will also be required to produce ad-hoc financial analysis for the head of finance as required and fixed asset accounting
You are a fully qualified accountant (CIMA, ACA or ACCA) with commercial experience, gained working in an accounts role within a commercial environment. Preferably in TV Production or Media business, with knowledge of Tax.
You have strong analytical and organisational skills, and strong systems skills, preferably with SAP. A strong interest in sports or golf would be highly beneficial.
Sauce Recruitment - A specialist in finance recruitment for Media, Entertainment, Fashion & Lifestyle brands.