Graduate IT Programme - Dublin/Cork Asssesments
Are you passionate about digital and mobile technology and its evolution? Do you aspire to work in an agile environment with some of the word’s largest companies?
Global IT services provider, FDM Group, gives you the chance to launch a dynamic career in IT and business. We are looking for driven and motivated graduates to join our award-winning Graduate Programme. You will work at the cutting-edge of the technology industry, driving innovation and reinvention in this fast-moving sector.
We are holding assessments in Dublin on 10th and 18th June and in Cork on 11th and 19th June. If you would like to attend email your CV to email@example.com for immediate review.
If successful you will join either our Business or Technical pathway and receive professional vocational training, enabling you to excel in your career. You will undertake your foundation training in Ireland, and then complete your individual learning pathway at our London or Manchester Academy. FDM will pay for your accommodation whilst training in the UK.
You will progress to represent FDM on site with our high-profile clients in one of the following roles: Project/Business Analyst, Data and Operational Analyst, Business Test Analyst, Software Developer, Software Test Analyst or Production Support Analyst. We have exciting opportunities in financial services, investment banking, media, government and retail across the UK and Ireland, as well as international opportunities.
- Business, Economics, Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, or Finance related degree or equivalent experience
- Determination to build a successful career in IT and business
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An analytical approach and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to work under pressure and in fast-paced environments
- Able to commit to work for FDM for a minimum of two years
- Geographically flexible throughout the UK
Join thousands of graduates worldwide who have achieved success through FDM. Find out more about our Graduate Programme at www.fdmgroup.com.