This job is no longer available
Keyword Search: Project Control Engineer, Cost Engineer, Manchester, Construction, Engineering, Project Controls, Earned Value Managment
A global engineering procurement and construction company have a new exciting opportunity available in South Manchester and are seeking a highly motivated Project Controls Engineer to join their company on a permanent basis.
Your primary purpose will be to support the Performance and Portfolio Management Office in the production and maintenance of Change & Risk Management and Earned Value management standards cognisant with industry good practice whilst ensuring appropriate application within individual projects. Your role will also see you working closely with the Project Controls Manger to ensure the production and assessment of project cost and schedule performance analysis.
The right candidate will have experience in the following area's
1. Change Management
2. Risk management
3. Earned Value Management Reporting
4. Forecasting both In-year and Full lifecycle
5. Support to PQQ's and ITTs
6. Independent Reviews (Leading and being part of a team primarily in the field of Project Performance, confirming if Risk and Change management is fully integrated and embedded within individual projects)
7. An overview of Planning - what make a good plan
8. Cost capture - assesses if all costs are being captured and captured correctly.
The hiring organisation has a broad portfolio of engineering and construction projects in the following sectors:
- Water & Utilities
- Nuclear Process
- Hydrocarbons & Chemicals
- Highways and Rail
Project Control Engineer salaries are typically offered between £40,000 - £45,000.
Other benefits are as follows:
> Company car
> Up to 10% Pension contribution
> Private Healthcare
> 25 Days Annual Holiday + Bank Holidays
> Flexible Working Hours
> Statuary Sick Pay
If you have experience of working in a similar role and are looking to make a move that can open up new challenges, career development and progression please submit your CV.