This job is no longer available
My client has an urgent requirement with in the public sector based near Nottingham and requires a network engineer to start IMMEDIATELY.
This role will involve assisting the ICT Network and Security Team with the ongoing Telephony, design and implementations of voice technologies and projects for this public sector client.
The required experience is as follows ;
* Nortel Meridian Option 11-81,CS1K systems, Nortel CC6 and Call Pilot, xDSL,
* Voice VPNs, CTI & IVR systems Management and Testing .
* Call Logging & MI systems
* BT Trained
* Cisco Network and Switching
* Energis/C&W Network Cisco ICM Platform (NGN Call Routing)
* Telewest SRS Platform (NGN Call Routing)
* ISDX/Realtis Trained (BT)
It would be beneficial if you were CCNA certified and have a high level of knowledge in CISCO networking and working to security standards within the public sector.
An enhanced CRB check would also be advantageous.
To apply, please forward me an up to date CV.