Portfolio and Resource Manager - Banking
Portfolio and Resource Manager, Glasgow, Investment Banking, £300-350 per day
A leading investment banking client in Glasgow urgently requires a Portfolio and Resource Manager, to work on a 6-month rolling contract paying £300-350 per day.
The successful Portfolio and Resource Manager will meet the following requirements:
- Support the resource planning and forecasting process
- A strong banking background
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Co-ordinating with Project Managers to on-board new staff
- Participate in the scheduling and planning of projects
- Excellent communication skills
- A prince2 certification is a bonus
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high-profile programme and gain a long-term position in the firm which could lead to multiple roles over the course of the programme. If you are interested, please apply immediately with an updated CV or give me a call on the number provided.
Key Words: Resource Manager, PMO, Planning, Portfolio Manager, On-Boarding, Forecasting, Resource Planner, Prince 2, Excel, Investment Banking, Glasgow, Scotland