This job is no longer available
Key responsibilities for the Project Manager:
• Project Management for multiple initiatives to ensure successful delivery of business objectives in line with Prince 2 methodology.
• Working with stakeholders, ensuring project definition, measurable objectives and a strong business case to support it.
• Management of each project from “cradle to grave”.
• Risk and issue management, escalating when needed.
Key Skills & experience for the Project Manager:
• At least 2-3 years’ experience of working as a Project Manager working on end to end, multiple small to medium size projects
• Prince 2 qualified
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong stakeholder management experience
• Previous experience of working with external clients/customers
• Financial Services experience is highly desirable for this role.
Please note that there will be some travel expected across several locations.
This is a great opportunity to join a credible and progressive organisation and the successful Project Manager will be involved in large scale, high profile clients within a highly successful area of the business. To discuss your suitability for this role further, please call Juliette Allen on 01293 817642 or simply apply below.
Please note: If you have not been contacted regarding your submission within 2 weeks your application has been unsuccessful for this role only.