This job is no longer available
I have a great opportunity for a Senior Investigation & Configurations Software Specialist to join a progressive technology company in Banbury, Oxfordshire.
The company are rapidly growing and spreading their customer base into new countries and continents. They have been in business for over ten years now and already turn over £5 million per annum and see this increasing year on year. Their software product is sold over the globe and supports over 30,000 professionals.
The purpose of the role is to take lead on complex installations, investigate issue and create supporting documents for the development team to rectify.
This role will be extremely varied and will suit an individual with a strong background in Microsoft technologies.
- Investigating integration of code for database driven applications and web services.
- Investigating the integration into Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Systems.
- Assist clients with discovery and clarification of technical issues.
- Assist clients in discussions regarding implementations.
- Work with and advise 3rd Party System Integrators.
Programming languages such as C#, VB.Net, VB6
Knowledge of ASP.Net, Web services
Ideally experience with Customer Relationship Management Systems (CRM)
This role can pay up to £50,000 for the right individual and comes with an attractive benefits package including a 15% bonus scheme and 25 days holiday.
To apply please reply to this email with an up to date CV and / or call me on 01179 103 333.