This job is no longer available
Role: Global AML Audit - Senior VP
Company: Tier 1 Bank
Salary: £90,000 p/a + bonus + benefits
A role has come available for a Global AML Audit Senior VP to join a tier 1 bank based in London to be responsible for the completion of their global audit plans with relation to AML/anti-money laundering.
You will be responsible leading and preparing the individual audit plans to ensure the scope approach, resourcing and logistics of an audit on the subject of anti money laundering are planned appropriately.
You will have:
* Come from a AML/Financial Crime background.
* Be able to travel internationally for 2-3 week periods at a time.
* Have worked for a large global bank and understand the complexities that come with that,
* Have led or are currently leading a team
* Monitoring/testing experience and understanding of audit life cycles.
* Have strong stakeholder management skills
This is a role working closely with senior stakeholders where you will build long lasting relationships. This will be very useful in the future when applying for other roles internally. You will be put on a course to undertake your ACAMS if you don't already have it.
Please call me on 0207 398 3600 to discuss this role further or submit your CV online, Pritesh Chudasama.