Talend ETL Developer - 4-6 Months - London
A long standing client of ours are currently recruiting for a Talend ETL Developer to work at their London office on a 4-6 month contract.
The right candidate will be required to work on a business critical integration project.
Experience of working on complex system architectures is very important especially those within large organisations.
Excellent communication and documenting skills are important.
- Design, develop, implement and assist in validating ETL processes
- Create and execute unit test plans based on system and validation requirements.
- Correct errors, streamline, and perfect ETL procedures
- Documentation of all ETL development
- Further develop and maintain existing systems
Skills and experience required-
- Over 6 years of working as an ETL developer
- Extensive experience integrating data with Talend Open Studio
- Experience of migrating code on a major upgrade/migration
- Deep understanding of systems architecture
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong spoken and written communication skills
- Experience of using Use SOAP and REST Web Services to consume and publish data.