This job is no longer available
Senior Pharmacovigilance Officer - £35,000 - £45,000 p/a - Global Pharma - South East England - Permanent
I am currently working with a Global Pharmaceutical company who are looking for a Senior Pharmacovigilance Officer to join the team. This opportunity offers excellent career progression within this global leader. Internal training and development is encouraged for members of the team.
This opportunity is a great inroad to fast career progression with an extremely reputable company.
The correct candidate for this role will have 3+ years in a similar Pharmacovigilance position and have experience in RMPs and SmPCs. This position will report directly into senior management and will be responsible for more junior members of the team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage, perform and monitor the implementation of required safety measures relating RMPs.
- Perform comparisons of Company Core Safety Information (CCSI) and National UK and relevant EU SmPCs.
- Identify and confirm potential safety variations to the UK National SmPCs.
- Alert all relevant UK personnel to specific RMP requirements as necessary.
- Review and advise on RMP materials.
Real Pharma are a world leader in placing Pharma and Biotech professional, with over 10 years experience in this market we are specialists who make sure we place the correct candidate in the correct environment.
For more information on this opportunity please contact Ben Moseley on +44(0)2077587311 or send you CV to b.moseley(a)realstaffing.com. If you do not hear back after 7 days unfortunately you have not been successful in this particular position.