Junior Quant Risk Manager
My client, a hedge fund, who specialise in managing Emerging Market funds across a variety of asset classes, is looking to bring on board a Junior Quant Risk Manager on a contract basis. The contract will initially be six months however this is expected to run for significantly longer.
Key Skills -
- Risk management experience is required (preferably between one to two years).
- Exposure to Emerging Markets, CDS, FX, FX Options and Local Rates.
- Front Office product knowledge is essential.
- Advanced Excel / VBA skills essential, some experience working with Bloomberg beneficial.
- Graduate in Finance, Quantitative or numerated related disciplines (first or upper second class) from a top university.
This is an urgent requirement and my client would like to bring on board a suitable candidate as soon as possible therefore only candidates who would be able to start within four weeks can be considered. If you are interested in this role please submit your CV as soon as possible and if you are suitable for the position you will be contacted.