This job is no longer available
SQL Junior/MidLevel BI Analyst(SSIS,SQL,Mathematical,Financial)
City of London
Up to £55,000+Bonus+Benefits+Package
A successful company which provides business services to mutuals, specialist insurance sectors, asset management and wealth creation is seeking a SQL Junior/Mid Level BI Analyst (SSIS,SQL,Mathematical,Financial Analytics), in order to join their busy offices based in the city.
The company will give you the opportunity to be trained on their complex database systems as well as reporting. This role requires you to interact their financial department and involves a highly mathematical mindset in order to understand the requirements from different areas of the business.
The successful SQL Junior/Mid Level BI Analyst (SSIS,SQL,Mathematical,Financial Analytics) will have the following:
- 1-3 years' experience in a BI Analyst role with strong SSIS experience (Essential)
- Experience in a business environment liaising with different levels (Essential)
- Someone who is interested in challenging themself and taking an innovative and creative role (Essential)
- An interest in technical progression and growth (Essential)
- Good mathematical and numerical ability (Essential)
- Good education (Essential)
This role is a great opportunity to develop a real career path and work for a company which will invest time and money into developing your potential. On top of this, the company will offer you a great salary as well as an interesting package.