This job is no longer available
Senior SQL Developer / Architect Urgently Needed
Senior SQL Developer / Architect Urgently needed to join growing SME Based in Stroud. You will be part of a 4 man team currently working on a greenfield project expected to continue until July 2015.
The system will be built around SQL 2014 however experience with previous versions is acceptable.
Rate: £300 - £400
Duration: 12 Months with extension based on performance
Core Skills to Include:
- Microsoft SQL Server 3+ Years Experience
- Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio Exposure
- Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services Essential
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services Preferable but not essential
- Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services Preferable but not essential
If you would like to be considered for this position or know someone who you think would be ideally suited to the role please send an up to date CV to me now for immediate consideration!