This job is no longer available
Job opportunities for SEN teachers and support staff across Essex
We are urgently looking for SEN teachers and support staff across Essex for day to day and long term assignments, which is some cases can lead to permanent appointments.
The Job, The School, The Child.
We are proud to support a diverse portfolio of schools and academies within the Essex area. These schools range in size, catchment, background and ethos. Within these schools our teachers, TA's and LSA's support pupils with a diverse range of ability levels and backgrounds.
We are looking for candidates who:
- Ideally have previous SEN experienced (although we will also consider candidates with a background working in education along with right attitude and desire).
- Have relevant teaching or classroom experience
- Will treat every assignment as if it is a permanent role, injecting a sense of purpose into the classroom and helping the school to the best of your ability
- Are able to develop professional relationships with pupils and staff
- Can ensure effective classroom management in line with the schools behaviour policy
We understand that every school and child is different so we carefully match our teachers with the schools and children to which they work with best. Therefore, whether your background is in EBD, Autism, Learning Difficulties or any other Special Needs sector we are very keen to hear from you.
In addition we are also looking for people who can offer 1:1 support which can sometimes be outside of a School setting.
About Us and what we can offer
In reward for our teachers hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay, a refer a friend scheme, teacher of the term awards, access to CPD, long term and permanent job opportunities, a dedicated consultant, and an honest and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school.
To discuss this in more detail please contact us at the Chelmsford office and speak to Greg Burns on 01245260100 or email
Randstad Education is the UK market leader. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for over twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills.
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child safety standards and UK eligibility checks.