This job is no longer available
Intervention Teacher KS1 & KS2
Randstad Education is the UK market leader in Education Recruitment. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for nearly twenty years.
- Permanent placement for the right candidate 2014-2015.
- Teaching KS1 & KS2 curriculum and is passionate about helping those with special educational needs (SEN) and able to work in various challenging environments including EBD and mild to severe learning disabilities.
- Experience of planning, delivery and evaluating intervention strategies to groups and individual children.
- Set intervention learning and teaching objectives for whole class, groups or individuals, relevant to and based on ability of pupils.
- Recruiting for a Primary School based in Barking & Dagenham; East London.
- Teaching of reading and writing is at the heart of what they do; and with a rich-ICT curriculum, they work hard to equip children with essential skills for later life.
- A broad, balanced and stimulating curriculum that engages children and promotes creativity, excellence and enjoyment.
- Strive to provide a caring, fun and supportive learning environment, in which every child and their family really do matter.
- Pupil population is made up of a broad range of children from an increasingly diverse mix of backgrounds, experiences, lifestyles, languages and cultures.
- Pupils achieve well and enjoy their Education with the appropriate resources in learning areas enabling them to fully exploit every academic or extra-curricular opportunity.
- Help to motivate children and help to increase students confidence and self esteem and able to raise standards in Literacy or Numeracy.
- Support the schools special needs policy on inclusion and to assist in the identification and teaching of children with special needs within the class.
Your application will be managed by a dedicated specialist education consultant who will guide and support you through the process in an honest and trustworthy manner to ensure you find the right match for you.