This job is no longer available
An award winning media company has an opportunity for a “hands on” Finance Manager to join the a dynamic and lively artist management and live events business.
Reporting directly in to the MD, the right person will have excellent communication skills, positive outlook, a good team player and understand the needs of the business, along with a passion for the music and entertainment industry.
- Day to day Bookkeeping and financial accounts (AP, AR, CC)
- Cashflow forecasting
- Monthly P&L reporting/posting journals
- Royalty Accounting and reporting
- Artist project accounting
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Preparing monthly management accounts
- Compilation album analysis
- Monthly payroll including overseeing expense claims
- Overseeing Payment runs
- Cost reports and analysis
- Business partnering
- Ad hoc project work and duties
- Good all round accounts knowledge and experience producing financial accounts.
- AAT, PQ or QBE Accountant
- Previous experience within a media orientated business desirable
- Experience supporting senior management with project accounting and analysis
- Experience dealing with cashflow forecasting and P&L’s
- Knowledge or VAT
- Bank Reconciliations
- Strong Excel skills (manipulating data, Vlookups and Formulas)
Due to the high volume of applications received, regrettably only successful candidates will be contacted.
Sauce Recruitment - A specialist in finance recruitment for Media, Entertainment, Fashion & Retail brands.
Please visit our website at www.saucerecruitment.com