This job is no longer available
Education Recruitment Consultant - Manchester
Depending on experience £20,000-£25,000 plus an individual OTE and an accelerated bonus scheme dependent on branch success
Randstad Education is the market leader in education recruitment and is experiencing huge growth due to continued success. Established in 1993 we have gone from strength to strength and now have 25 branches throughout the UK. The teachers we provide support over 135,000 children every day.
The desk we have available is well established with an existing database of clients and teachers. We are looking for someone to manage and further develop existing business as well as grow new business locally.
We are looking for hard-working, career minded and results driven personalities who have a high level of energy and ambition. If you are looking for your next career move we?d love to hear from you! You will need to have worked in recruitment or sales before and ideally have experience of working in a targeted sales environment with high customer expectations.
We are looking for talented individuals who:
- have proven success in a recruitment or business to business sales environment
- are passionate for achieving consistent results and exceeding expectations
- are customer focused and have experience of managing client and candidate expectations
- enjoy working in and can successfully manage fast-paced environment
- aspire to progress
Our team tell us they find their work rewarding, the career opportunities vast and they have a great relationship with their colleagues and feel valued and supported. We coach our employees, helping them to continuously develop and fulfil their career aspirations. In fact, 80% of ALL our promotions are internal!
We reward our people with an outstanding benefits package including:
- 23 days holiday (rising annually to a maximum of 30 days)
- an additional day holiday when you get married or move house
- reward and recognition scheme
- contributory pension
- life assurance
- share/save purchase scheme
- enhanced maternity and paternity cover
- childcare vouchers
- long service awards
- training academy
- referral scheme
At Randstad, we firmly believe we've got the balance just right. We're a global brand, offering a variety of roles in different industries and sectors, but every single person in our business matters to us. So, contact us today to find out how you can shape the world of work and how we can help your true talent shine.