This job is no longer available
Business Analyst - London - 6 months - Market Rate
A qualified (ISEB or equivalent) Business Analyst is urgently required to elicit and document detailed functional requirements and non functional requirements for a major project. The Business Analyst must be able to work outside the "traditional" role of a BA and undertake some aspects of Project Management.
Support Product Owner in eliciting and documenting functional requirements integrations
- Elicit non-functional requirements in relation to: deployment/hosting and scalability/capacity; user experience; data archiving and backups; help and support needs; data migration, standards and interoperability; compatibility and localisation.
- Creation and/or use of templates for: highlevel business requirements; non-functional business requirements; use cases; process flows; user personas; storyboards and wireframes.
- Management of product backlog, participating in sprint planning and review sessions
- Provide analysis of any proposed changes in scope, documenting and communicating the impact to the impacted original requirement(s)
- Work closely with Product Owner, Platform Manager, Technical Architect and Project Manager at all times to develop optimal solutions
- Interface with Scrum Master(s) and development teams, and software test teams
- Collaborate with other project teams and Business Analysts to ensure prioritisation of Progress requirements
Proven use of industry standard techniques aligned with Agile approach; UML, workshop facilitation, UX/UI and user journeys, prioritisation
- Demonstrable experience of iterative software development processes
- Minimum 5 years experience as a business analyst
- Jira/Greenhopper, rally or other planning/backlog management tools
- Worked on E- Learning platform, language assessment
Rate - Market
Interviews - ASAP
Travel - European
Length - 6 months