Financial Services Marketing Director - £150,000
Financial Services Marketing Director - £150,000 - Gloucester
Marketing Director, Broker Market, Insurance, Financial Services, Gloucestershire, £150,000.
Computer Futures are seeking a Marketing Director with Broker and B2B Customer experience gained within the Insurance or Financial Services sector.
This is an exciting brand new opportunity due to continued growth and change which is taking place and the role will focus on being accountable for the leadership and management of all activity and resources within our clients Broker Division as well as being a pivotal member of the Group Marketing Leadership Team. Working with a growing financial brand, who are extremely ambitious, offer great career development opportunities along with fantastic salary packages - this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Please note, only applicants with strong experience gained with Broker and Customer experience within the Financial Services or Insurance sector will be considered.
The Marketing Director role will provide leadership to one of the key teams within the marketing function for our client and will focus on demand led growth, influence of key stakeholders across the group and be instrumental in Income Growth, Improved Cash Generation and ensure a High Performance Culture.
Key Skills and Experience required to be successful in the Marketing Director role include but are not limited to:
- A wealth of experience gained either in the Insurance or Financial Services Sector with a specific knowledge of the Broker category
- Significant experience in developing marketing strategies with an understanding of the operational and execution resources needed to delivery against an agreed strategy
- Can demonstrate a deep understanding of B2B marketing techniques, including direct and digital communications and the role of events
- Experience of working within a complex organisational structure with multi layers of sign off and stakeholder environment is essential
- Ability to evaluate key data sets and MI and propose appropriate marketing actions as strategy or leverage tactical opportunities
- Deep knowledge and experience of the role of all available marketing and sales channels (and their impact on customer behaviour) as part of the development of marketing strategy and their impact on customer behaviour
- Has extensive knowledge of the appropriate use of Marketing Communications as part of the development of the Marketing Strategy and Plan
- Leading, motivating and inspiring others to deliver their best performance and to improve team effectiveness.
Role and responsibilities of the Marketing Director include but are not limited to:
- The achievement of Group Marketing objectives within the Broking Division (the role holder has a functional 'dotted' reporting line to the Group Marketing Director) and the delivery of cross division marketing initiatives and projects defined by Group Marketing
- Maximising the impact of marketing investment and resources, through improved capability, greater integration and leverage of group activities and more efficient working
- Leading and developing the Broker Marketing Team using the agreed marketing capability framework and working with other team members, identify both 'top talent' and development needs
- Accountable for the development of the overall Broker and B2B customer value proposition and campaign strategy to support business objectives, the companies brand strategy, the agreed segmentation model and ROI expectations.
- Develop, gain agreement for and deliver an effective strategy for marketing across the broker division in line with the Group Marketing Planning process
- Work effectively with stakeholder teams within the Broker Division to ensure engagement and support for all marketing strategies and plans, allowing team members to deliver more effectively
If you are an experienced Marketing Director who has a wealth of experience gained either in the Insurance or Financial Services Sector with a specific knowledge of the Broker category and are looking to join a market leading Financial Services company based in the Gloucestershire area, then send in your CV to Haseeb Ahmed immediately.