PLANNING ENGINEER - EfW - M&E - DERBYSHIRE
My client, a large engineering outfit based in the East Midlands, are looking for a planning engineer to come on board with their new build energy from waste project in Glasgow.
The project is currently at the M&E installation phase. There is a lot of new technology on the site which makes it a particularly desirable project. Despite the site being in Glasgow, the position is based out of Alfreton. If the need for a site visit arises, all expenses will be covered.
The position is an intermediate planner role, collecting schedules from work pack engineers from the different sub contractors on site, collating them and passing the amended programme onto the lead planner on the job.
This is a contract position.
- Duration 9 months.
- Immediate start for the right candidate.
- Looking for relevant experience within the m and e disciplines. Transferable site experience will be considered, so refineries, petrochem and waste water etc.
- The ideal candidate will need to have a strong background within planning and come from a hands on background.
- Required to have P6 and MSP experience.
- Rates are flexible for the right candidate.
My client is looking for a start ASAP, with a view to interview immediately for the right candidate.
If you think you fit the above skill set and would like to get your teeth stuck into an exciting new, long term, new build project, apply to this advert with your CV and I'll give you a call ASAP to discuss the role in more detail.