This job is no longer available
SAP GRC/Risk & Controls Consultant
- Salary - up to £65,000 + Benefits
- Location - London
- Job Type - Permanent
This is an exciting opportunity for a SAP GRC/Risk & Control Consultant to join a globally recognised leading consultancy.
The successful candidate will be specialising in delivering SAP security, risk and control solutions to a large national and international client base.
The successful candidate will ideally possess:
- Strong business consulting skills, including client handling and communication skills, logical problem solving, facilitation and listening skills.
- Overall understanding of ERP systems, specifically the structure and organisational design of SAP R3 and ECC6 environments.
- Detailed knowledge of best practice business controls expected within core processes supported by SAP systems and modules (FI/CO, SD, MM, PP, AM, PM, WM)
- Detailed knowledge of SAP security, including R3 authorisation concept and role design for core processes. Experience of SAP GRC technology, including Access Controls (AC) version 5.3 and above.
- Process Controls (PC) version 3.0 or 10.0
Interviews are taking place next week. To apply immediately and avoid disappointment, please contact Gerald Anaman at 0207 469 5200.