This job is no longer available
Technical Consultant - Manchester
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
Key Skills: Linux, Redhat/Oracle, Unix, Tomcat
You would be joining a fantastic company who use a lot of modern programmes and systems and heavily involved in system infrastructure and development.
The role will involve Installation, implementation and administration of Oracle databases and field force automation/remote worker Java and web service based application environments on Windows, RedHat/Oracle Enterprise Linux, AIX and Solaris servers.
This is a fantastic opportunity and offers a lot of great benefits in addition to a great salary.
Technical Skills Needed,
Integration of mobile applications with third party front and back office systems using SQL API, MQ Messages, SOAP, XML over HTTP/S.
- Internal systems management/administration and internal technical support of Windows/Linux/Unix servers, laptops, mobile devices (Android, iOS, Windows Mobile), and networks
- Maintaining test and demonstration systems with the latest product releases
- Data migration consultant moving private sector and public sector customers from existing systems to products
- Backup and recovery strategist
- Assisting with building software releases using CVS, Jenkins, Maven and Nexus
To put yourself forward for this exciting role please contact me on 0161-817-7888 or alternatively please send me a copy of your CV to Jamie Walsh