This job is no longer available
Randstad Education is the UK market leader in Education Recruitment. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for nearly twenty years.
- Permanent/ Long-term placement for 2014-2015.
- Working as part of a team and will report to the Midday Assistant Supervisor
- Experience is welcome but not necessary as training will be provided.
- Supervising pupils during the midday break and to sustain the welfare and safety of pupils during that break period.
- Recruiting for a Primary School based in Barking & Dagenham; East London.
- Teaching of reading and writing is at the heart of what they do; and with a rich-ICT curriculum, they work hard to equip children with essential skills for later life.
- Strive to provide a caring, fun and supportive learning environment, in which every child and their family really do matter.
- Pupil population is made up of a broad range of children from an increasingly diverse mix of backgrounds, experiences, lifestyles, languages and cultures.
- Pupils achieve well and enjoy their Education with the appropriate resources in learning areas enabling them to fully exploit every academic or extra-curricular opportunity.
- Support the schools special needs policy on inclusion and to assist in the identification and teaching of children with special needs.
Your application will be managed by a dedicated specialist education consultant who will guide and support you through the process in an honest and trustworthy manner to ensure you find the right match for you.