This job is no longer available
Do you aspire to work in IT and also have an interest in finance? Want a career where you are rewarded for your success and encouraged to exceed your potential?
FDM Group is an international IT services provider, offering excellent career prospects. Our services within Singapore have expanded and we now have opportunities for a number of Consultants to work closely with some of the world's largest investment banks. We are currently seeking a number of high-calibre candidates with the drive to work in IT and business, to join our award-winning Graduate Programme.
If successful, you will receive professional vocational training in a number of business and IT disciplines equipping you with the skills to excel as an FDM Consultant. You will represent FDM on-site with our high-profile clients in Singapore in one of the following roles: Project/Business Analyst, Data and Operational Analyst, Software Developer, Software Test Analyst, Production Support Analyst or MX.3 Production Support Analyst.
Fast-track career progression is a key focus of FDM, and our programme will put you on a path that could lead into senior and leadership roles working within some of the world’s largest companies.
- Business, Economics, Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics, degree or equivalent experience
- Determination to build a successful career in IT and business
- An analytical approach and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and spoken English, with strong interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work under pressure and in fast-paced environments
- Able to commit to work for FDM for a minimum of two years
- Keen to relocate to Singapore
- Ability to speak either Mandarin or Cantonese would be advantageous, though not essential
If this role excites you and you would like to kick-start your career, apply online at www.fdmgroup.com/uk . Please select Singapore as the location on the application form.
To find out more about our opportunities in Singapore, visit http://www.fdmgroup.com/asia