This job is no longer available
FDM Group is an international IT services provider, offering excellent career opportunities.
Are you enthusiastic, energetic, career focused and highly motivated? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment? Want a career where you are rewarded for your success and encouraged to meet your potential?
We are currently seeking a number of high-calibre candidates with the drive to work in IT, to join our award-winning Graduate IT Programme on our Technical Pathway.
If successful, you will receive professional vocational training in a number of technical IT disciplines to become an FDM IT Consultant, representing the organisation on client sites for a minimum of two years. This will be in one of the following roles: Software Developer, Software Test Analyst, Murex or Production Support Analyst.
Fast-track career progression is a key focus of FDM, and our programme will put you on a path that could lead into senior and leadership roles working within multinational organisations.
- STEM degree or equivalent experience
- Determination to build a successful career in IT
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An analytical approach and problem solving abilities
- Proven ability to work under pressure and in fast-paced environments
- Able to commit to work for FDM for a minimum of two years
- Geographically flexible throughout the UK
If you meet the above criteria and would like to kick-start your career in IT, please apply online at www.fdmgroup.com/uk-apply for immediate review.
Find out more about FDM’s IT Careers Programme at www.fdmgroup.com/uk-careers