This job is no longer available
Lead Oracle Projects Infrastructure DBA
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a leading Investment Bank based in Canary Wharf for a Lead Oracle Projects Infrastructure DBA. This Lead Oracle Projects Infrastructure DBA would be responsible for the following:
Database Oracle Technical Leadership:
- Provide Oracle technical leadership, Oracle solution design, strategic direction, consultancy and guidance to Engineering, Development, Application, Service Delivery, Project Management, Business, Management groups.
- Engage, mentor and technically lead Oracle Engineering/DBA teams.
Project DBA Infrastructure Support:
- To provide high quality database services to projects delivering to time and specification across a range of platforms & Components.
- Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Identify developments in Oracle technologies that can be used to enhance solutions.
- Develop future technology roadmaps to drive services forward.
- Work with internal and external development teams to ensure database design and code solutions meet the requirements
- Review developer's code from an architectural, design, requirements & performance perspectives.
To be considered for this role, you must have prior technical lead experience, experience leading projects and working across multiple teams and experience as a hands on Oracle DBA in the past.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity, if you think you would be a good match please do not hesitate to apply.