This job is no longer available
Responsibilities you will have on a day to day basis are:
- Provide content knowledge for the portfolio of products and services to which they are aligned, and is able to knowledgeably, confidently and articulately communicate with internal and external audiences.
- Uses content expertise to specify and define business requirements to colleagues in other teams. Analyses data, preparing and delivering insightful reports and presentations to clients.
- Partners with the senior team members to ensure that key client events are interactive, stimulating and insightful events that are highly valued by all participants. This will include timely development of content for the workshop sessions, responsibility for finalisation of fully audited presentation materials and on-the-day delivery of session content in a composed and professional fashion.
- To pro-actively develop an understanding of the business environment in which our clients operate and based on this knowledge be able to:
- Support the Portfolio Manager in ensuring our products and services are aligned with client requirements
- Develop insightful analyses to be delivered to the clients through our products and services
- Engage with clients to provide them with support in the use of our products and services and ensure that they realise maximum benefit from their engagement with CMR
- Take ultimate responsibility of the QC of all internal deliverables and a selection of external deliverables as agreed with the Portfolio Manager
- To undertake responsibility for identifying own training and development needs
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as requested by line manager on a permanent or temporary basis.
Requirements to this role are:
- Graduate calibre with a life sciences background
- Experience in a Pharma/Biotech R&D environment desirable.
- Interest in bio-medical and life science landscape in relation to the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries.
- Analytical approach - the ability to distil results is essential. Good knowledge of database and spreadsheet tools will be a distinct advantage, with a high degree of proficiency in MS Office, particularly Excel, Access and PowerPoint being highly desirable.
Real is a global leader in the provision of pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical devices recruitment services.