This job is no longer available
A production support manager role has arisen within a leading investment bank in London. This is a contract role that is looking to last 6 month with the opportunity to extend.
The role of the IT Production Support Manager is to assist in the day to day management of services owned by the Application Services, to ensure those services meet defined Service and Operational Level Agreements and operate within the agreed service management and governance frameworks. The role will be responsible for working closely with cross-functional and cross-organisational teams to ensure the consistent application of global processes and tools across all Services.
Characteristics of Jobholder:
- Bachelor of Engineering or Technology, Post graduate diploma in computer applications.
- Experience in a Support Management role, preferably Investment Banking or Finance Organisation
- ITIL and/or Project Management certification is preferable.
- Solid understanding of Service Management concepts
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Strong process implementation and management skills
- Ability to prioritise own workload and meet agreed deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated success in key stakeholder management
- Experience of using IT systems and reporting tools
- Ability to multi-task efficiently
- Knowledge of Banking Payment Systems and/or Banking Domain is preferable.
- Familiarity with Incident / Problem / Change and Release Management procedures is preferable.
- Ability to work as part of a Global virtual team across multiple regions