This job is no longer available
Food Technology Teacher
September - December 2014
- Full time teacher of Food Technology required to start in September 2014 for one term.
- Effective classroom management in line with school's behaviour policy
- Develop professional relationships with pupils and staff
- Ability to understand the National Curriculum
Located in Halifax, this multi cultural school makes sure that every person feels valued, welcomed, challenged and supported. They aim for all members of the school community to participate in building a happy, safe and caring environment where all students will achieve their potential.
Are you QTS qualified and available to teach Food Technology(lesson plans provided) in Secondary Schools in the West Berkshire area on a Supply day to day basis, short term and long term? If so, contact us immediately to discuss these opportunities.
- Secondary Teachers support pupils of different ability levels, SEN, EBD
- Classes may have some Gifted & Talented children
Requirements for candidates will include:
- QTS Qualified
- Relevant recent teaching experience
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Benefits of working for Randstad Education:
- Competitive rates of pay from ?110 per day
- Access to a range of local teaching vacancies in various areas
- Your own specialist consultant with a 24 hour on call service
- Access to guaranteed pay scheme
- CPD (Team Teach training)
Randstad Education is the UK market leader, we have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for over 20 years. We work with over 2500 schools each week and strive to find the right match for your skills.