This job is no longer available
My client, a market leading global financial services institution is looking for a Transformation Manager to work within Group Procurement to join their team. This role is a great opportunity for a professional to gain experience in a well known organisation.
Rate: £550 - £650
Location: London, with travel to Sheffield
The individual will be required to lead the following key project activities.
* The implementation of a CoE Transformation recommendation to migrate a significant number and volume of services to our offshore CoEs
* Oversee the recruitment of additional CoE resources in India, Brazil, Mexico, Poland and China
* The establishment of a governance framework for the management of a multi geography CoE operation to ensure continuous improvement and a feedback loop
* The development and imbedding of a knowledge transfer programme and talent management/retention programme
* Engagement with local Procurement operations globally to migrate work appropriately to the CoEs
* Development of an approach plan for how further Tactical services can be migrated to the CoEs
He / She will be expected to adopt an agile and flexible approach to work and an outstanding level of professionalism and conduct.