This job is no longer available
The role will involve:
- Leading clients through the configuration of Workday to maximise the benefits of the Workday functionality.
- Advise on the technical integration and transformational aspects of Workday in relation to existing clients.
- Business development within existing client pools and externally.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Solid experience in full life cycle implementation of Workday
- Experience of SAAS systems inclusive of; PeopleSoft, Oracle Fusion, SuccessFactors
- Degree qualified
- Skills in HR, Compensation, Executive Remuneration, Reward or Benefits
- Ability and experience to work as a consultant using effective communication skills