This job is no longer available
Procurement Transformation PMO Lead
Huxley are currently recruiting for a PMO Lead for a multinational banking and financial services company, initially on a 6 month basis based in London.
Purpose of the Job: To drive the project management activities and ensure that the Process & Operations workstream is successful in executing against all Design, Delivery and Operations plans, enabling the Procurement function globally to transform to a leading procurement function.
The objectives for this programme are to:
- Streamline and standardise our processes and systems to make things far simpler for our teams and for our business partners
- Continue to be obsessive about risk management
- Increase savings from external spend so that the business can invest in growth
- Enable HSBC to reduce its impact on the environment and enhance the communities in which it operates
One of the Re-Engineering Workstreams within the Programme is "Process and Operations" which is responsible for the implementation of a global Source to Pay Procurement process.
- Dealing with a complex delivery schedule with various sub-streams and dependencies and challenging timelines
- Management of multiple stakeholders across multiple workstreams and multiple time-zones
- Working with multiple delivery and business partner teams
- Establishing a level of content knowledge across all verticals to best support the management of the project objectives
- Project management skills and experience in leading complex Projects/Programmes across various countires and timezones
- Excellent planning and plan management skills (including using tools such as Microsoft project)
- Strong programme execution knowledge
- Strong stakeholder management skills and experience, including managing/influencing people / workstreams
- Experience in delivering impactful communication with good command of English
- Experience in running and influencing project governance
- Implementation, change management and benefits realisation experience
- Risk and issues management skills