Procurement Transformation PMO Support.
Procurement Transformation PMO Support
Huxley are currently recruiting for a PMO support to join a multinational banking and financial services company, initially on a 6 month basis.
Purpose of the role:
To support the project management activities and ensure that the Process & Operations workstream is successful in executing against all Design, Delivery and Operations plans, enabling the Procurement function globally to transform to a leading procurement function.
Responsible for the following:
The individual will be required to support the following key project management activities. He / She will be expected to adopt an agile and flexible approach to work and an outstanding level of professionalism and conduct.
- Manage and maintain the project plan, identifying the key milestones and assigning responsibilities/resources where applicable
- Ensure the baselined scope, requirements, benefits, schedule and budget are delivered by the project
- Identify, monitor and track project risks, issues and dependencies to ensure variance from plan is minimised
- Collaborate and build positive stakeholder and business partner relationships, providing regular updates to resolve high priority issues affecting the project
- Develop and/or review estimates and estimating assumptions for the project's schedule, effort, and cost using established estimating models, best practices, and past experience
- Provide timely reports on project status, risks and issues, evaluating project performance based on management information