This job is no longer available
Procurement COE Transformation Project
Huxley are currently recruiting for an CEO transformation lead to join a multinational financial and banking services company, initially on a six month basis.
Purpose of the Job:
To act as the Project Lead for the CoE Transformation, a core component of the Re-engineering programme. The Project lead will drive the up-scaling of the CoEs both in terms of resource capacity and skills/capability to perform Transactional and Tactical services in accordance with the 2016 Procurement Target Operating Model.
The individual will be required to lead the following key project activities.
- The implementation of a CoE Transformation recommendation to migrate a significant number and volume of services to our offshore CoEs
- Oversee the recruitment of additional CoE resources in India, Brazil, Mexico, Poland and China
- The establishment of a governance framework for the management of a multi geography CoE operation to ensure continuous improvement and a feedback loop
- The development and imbedding of a knowledge transfer programme and talent management/retention programme
- Engagement with local Procurement operations globally to migrate work appropriately to the CoEs
- Development of an approach plan for how further Tactical services can be migrated to the CoEs
He / She will be expected to adopt an agile and flexible approach to work and an outstanding level of professionalism and conduct.