This job is no longer available
Fantastic opportunity to join a busy International film & animation studio. This business is currently going through an exciting period of change and this is an ideal time to join. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who has gained some all round accounts experience within a media or media related business.
Reporting into the Management Accountant you will be responsible for assisting to pull the information together for the month end accounts to be produced.
You will need to be studying towards an accountancy qualification, assistance will be provided upon completion of your probation.
- Assist in producing monthly management reports;
- Perform month end duties including Accounts payable closure, VAT, Fixed Assets and general ledger for the information to be used in preparing the monthly management accounts;
- Prepare month end journals;
- Prepare accruals and prepayments;
- Intercompany reconciliations;
- Monthly reconciliation of all intercompany accounts, reconciling and actioning as appropriate;
- Balance sheet reconciliations;
- Assist in pulling together statutory accounts information at year end to aid the audit process;
- Bank reconciliations including multi-currency accounts.
- Previous all round accounts experience gained within a media or media related business;
- Studying towards an accountancy qualification (AAT/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent);
- Proficient IT skills, ability to use Excel, experience of Great plains would be a distinct advantage;
- Thorough with excellent attention to detail;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence others and build excellent working relationships;
- Positive, “can-do” attitude;
- Exposure to assisting with management accounts would be an advantage.