This job is no longer available
My client, a global investment bank, is looking for an IT Business Risk and Control Manager to support their investment management division which ensures effective implementation and review of internal control.
Key Experience / Qualifications -
- Experience in operational risk management, internal control, or internal audit preferably within a banking operations and / or IT function.
- Knowledge of internal control standards and best practices in operational risk management.
- Proven project / process management experience with a solid delivery track record driving change.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to a wide range of individuals and groups and at different levels of seniority.
- Self starter who has led teams in a variety of cultures.
Good understanding and or experience in the following:
* Information Security
* Access Management
* Software Development Lifecycle
* IT Change/ Release Configuration management
* Project Management
* IT Quality
* Problem / Incident Management
* Experience gained as External / Internal IT auditor, IT SOX Tester, IT Operational Risk, Information Security or IT Management Consulting, IT Project Management
* Knowledge and experience of controls over the development, administration, security of technology (UNIX, Windows, i-Series, Sybase, Oracle, MSSQL, Middleware (MQ, Websphere) etc ) within an Information Technology function
* Investment Banking, or Financial Services experience
* IT Audit, accounting or other control-related qualifications (e.g. ACA, ACMA, CISA, CIA, CISSP) would be a distinct advantage.
If you are interested in the role please submit your CV as soon as possible.