This job is no longer available
My client is looking to bring on board a Business Process Manager to work on their International Gas Trading portfolio. This is the fantastic opportunity for you to take full ownership of the various trading processes in place within an Oil and Gas Major, and spearhead changes and improvements wherever you deem necessary. You will lead and roll out all key process changes throughout the entire portfolio and ensure all main business users are trained to the required level. You will be the key liaison manager between the business users and the IT departments, ensuring both sides remain compliant with the changes.
This is the opportunity for you to gain extensive front office exposure within a global commodity trading house. Develop your existing trading risk management skill set working within a trading portfolio that has grown year on year to now compete with the industries biggest players.
A successful candidate will have:
- Extensive energy industry experience - Ideally Gas and LNG.
- Experience of utilising and working with the main ETRM systems - Ideally Endur.
- Advanced Excel and VBA skills.
- Current knowledge and experience of working with various physical trading processes.
- Experience of supporting technology solutions within a trading floor.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK