This job is no longer available
.Net C# SQL Web Developer - £45K- West Sussex - CV ASAP
.Net C# SQL Web Developer to join one of the biggest Publishing companies in the UK and globally in the beautiful side of West Sussex. This company works alongside The Economist, IPC Media, Marie Claire, The Guardian and many more, you will be expected to work on a variety of different projects, and on all aspects of our clients' web sites.
KEY SKILL - .Net, C#, SQL
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 + Benefits
Location: West Sussex - Haywards Heath
- To develop sites in line with the requirements of the specific Client
- To develop sites within a short space of time and which will be in regular use
- To use initiative and identify opportunities to move the business forward
- To take ownership of aligned projects and deliver on time and to budget
- Ensure that all development activities are carried out efficiently to a very high standard and that they adhere to the methodologies and standards in place
- Ensure that sites are developed with performance & code reuse in mind.
- Ensure that sites are sufficiently tested using a combination of automated & manual testing.
Skills and experience:
- Experience of working on commercial websites in C#.net, Web forms and SQL is essential
- Experience of working in .Net 3.5/4.5, Visual Studio 2012, MVC 3/4, JQuery, WCF / Web Services, Entity Framework would be an advantage but not essential
- Knowledge of designing web sites for various mobile devices and desktop browsers would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of IIS7 and SQL Server 2008 admin and associated tools such as SSIS would be an advantage.
- Good communication skills
- Proven time management and organisational skills
- Should be able to work at all levels of the software development lifecycle by your self or as part of a team.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines
Quadrant general benefits package:
- Competitive salaries
- Group pension scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Flexi time
- Paid charity days - 2 days per year
REFER A FRIEND.
If you're interested in this opportunity, forward your CV ASAP.
Alternatively, if would like to know more information please contact Shanaz Rob - call on 0207 469 5255 for more details